Richard J. Callahan, Esquire
Mr. Callahan has 40 plus years of experience in the areas of Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Family Law and Criminal Defense.
Mr. Callahan has appeared in every county of the state of Pennsylvania over the last 40 years and is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Graduated high school from Saint Joseph in Williamsport where he was an avid basketball player and received numerous state and national awards for public speaking.
- A 1970 Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University where he received a B.S. in Economics with honors.
- Received his Juris Doctorate in 1974 from Villanova University
- Following graduation from law school, he was an associate attorney at the Mitchell Gallagher law firm (formerly Greevy, Knittle & Mitchell) located in Williamsport where he concentrated solely in the area of insurance defense.
- After leaving Mitchell Gallagher, Mr. Callahan formed a partnership with the late Anthony Miele, Esquire and opened the firm of Miele Callahan where he focused on all areas of civil litigation including Workers Compensation, Personal Injury and Family Law.
- More recently, Mr. Callahan and John Zurich formed the law firm of Callahan & Zurich, L.L.C. where he continued to concentrate on all areas of civil litigation.
Attorney Callahan’s direct telephone number: 570-323-3771
Ryan C. Gardner, Esquire
Mr. Gardner is licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania as well as the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Gardner’s practice consists primarily of Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Family Law.
- Graduated from Montoursville Area High School where he developed a passion for the sport of wrestling that continued through his collegiate career.
- Received a B.A. degree in both Political Science and Economics with honors in 2000.
- Received his Juris Doctorate from Temple University in 2004.
- Formerly a Lycoming County Assistant District Attorney
- Former associate attorney at the law firm of Elion, Wayne, Grieco, Carlucci, Shipman & Irwin, P.C. where he concentrated in civil litigation.
- Formed a sole proprietorship in 2008 under the Law Office of Ryan C. Gardner where he concentrated his practice in the areas of Criminal Defense and Personal Injury. As a sole practitioner, Mr. Gardner developed a strong multi-county practice traveling as far as Montgomery County, Tioga County, Bradford County, Northumberland County, Clinton County and Lycoming County.
Attorney Gardner’s direct telephone number: 570-567-7783